- Bed linen, towels and tea towels
- Oven (in the breakfast room)
- Cot, high chair and changing mat for babies (on request)
- Depending on the season: fruit, vegetables and herbs from our garden
- Free admission to various museums and use of all public transport in South Tyrol with the Winepass Plus
- Swimming pool with salt electrolysis (for the pool area, we ask you to bring your own beach towels)
- Outdoor sauna
- Lawn with deck chairs and umbrellas
- Children’s Playground
- Tables and benches outdoors
- Comfortable lounge and breakfast room
- Children’s room with games
- Library with more than 50 books, also with hiking and South Tyrol guides
- Free rental of bicycles and other sports equipment
- covered parking plot
- Transfer service from train or bus stations at arrival and departure (on request)
ON REQUEST WE ALSO OFFER
- Fresh farm or homemade products in our sales corner
- Farm tours
- Together organized activities
- Washing and drying facilities (surcharge)
Apartments and Prices
All our apartments have two floors and two bedrooms with wooden furniture in the upper floor and a covered balcony on the lower floor.
They have an open living room with sofa bed, a kitchenette with four ceramic hobs, dishwasher, fridge freezer, coffee maker, toaster, kettle, crockery, cutlery, cooking utensils, dining table, flat screen TV with satellite connection, radio, safe, cleaning system, free Wi-Fi and a bathroom with shower, toilet, bidet and hair dryer.
110,00 € – 185,00 €
All prices are for an occupancy by two people per day and for a minimum stay of 5 nights and include cleaning, energy and other utilities.
For each additional person we will compute a surcharge of € 15.00 per day. 10.00 € for children up to 14 years.
We calculate a residence tax of € 0,85 (per night) for guests under 14 years.
This levy is not included in the prices and can only be paid on the spot.
In our house smoking is not permitted.
On request, dogs are allowed in our apartment “Gala”. For this, we charge € 8 extra per day.
Please understand that pets are not accepted in the other rooms and apartments.
On day of arrival, the apartments are available at 14:00.
Please contact us, if you arrive after 18:00.
On the day of departure, we ask you to leave the apartments until 10:00, in order to allow other guests a smooth arrival.
We prefer arrivals and departures on Saturdays.
The apartments are rented all year.
Even short stays are available upon request.
From the moment of the deposit (200 Euro), the apartment is reserved for you.
The balance can be paid or remitted on site bar. We can only accept cash payments up to a total amount of € 1,999.99.
Please understand that we do not accept credit and debit cards.
We are sure that you will be very happy on your vacation. However, should an unforeseen circumstance disturb your arrival, you have to accept the following conditions:
- You can cancel up to three months before your arrival (free).
- From three months to two weeks before the arrival we cannot refund the deposit of € 200.
- Over the last two weeks before arrival, the cancellation is 100% of the price.
We recommend the cancellation insurance, which is offered by the association “Roter Hahn”. http://partner.europaeische.at/roter-hahn?AGN2=143919611